Friday, November 30, 2012

THANK YOU

As I was reflecting on what to post this month, I felt that I wanted to simply say "Thank you" to all of you who have taken classes with me or made it possible for me to give classes.  I am thankful to Leah Stickle who let me give classes and instructions at her beautiful yarn shop in Rhinebeck, I am thankful to my husband who encouraged me to pursue the idea, and I am especially thankful to all of you knitters who come to learn and teach me in the process so many things which go beyond knitting simple stitches; how to be patient, how to go forward, how to make each stitch count and embrace differences at times or make a fresh start other times; lessons too numerous to list; I am thankful to have each one of you in my life!!!
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment